Part II -- Material Employed in
- Section 1. LABORATORY REAGENTS
- 2-1. PREPARATION
- 2-2. LABELING REAGENT
- 2-3. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Section 2. LABORATORY GLASSWARE
- 2-4. DILUTING PIPETS
- 2-5. UNOPETTE SYSTEM
- 2-6. BLOOD CELL COUNTING
- 2-7. CLEANING
- Section 3. LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
- 2-8. MICROSCOPES
- 2-9. CENTRIFUGES
Exercises for Part II
About Part II
of the Course
After completing this series of lessons, you should be able
- List the procedures in preparing laboratory reagents.
- List the safety precautions necessary to ensure that
reagents and equipment are labeled and handled carefully and appropriately.
- Describe the important characteristics and functions of
common hematological glassware.
- Identify the parts of a compound microscope.
- Describe the functions of a compound microscope.
- State the important characteristics and functions of
equipment used in the laboratory.
- Describe the correct procedures for cleaning and maintaining