Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 6. Message and Input Boxes
In this lesson you will learn:
- How message boxes differ from text boxes
- Why functions benefit programmers
- When to test message box return values
- Why you should add remarks
- How to receive input box answers
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
MsgBox() and InputBox() Overview
Basic's Code Window Help
Short Detour: Remarks
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.