Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 4. Examining Labels, Buttons,
and Text Boxes
In this lesson you will learn:
- How to set up focus order
- When the Cancel property triggers events
- How to set a command button's Default property
- Which common properties are important
- How to adjust label sizes for long text values
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
Control Focus at Runtime
Mouse and Hotkeys Need No Focus
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.