Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 3. Controls and Properties
In this lesson you will learn:
- What steps are required for application creation
- How to place and size controls
- Why various properties require different setting methods
- Which naming prefixes work best
- Why your application's ToolTips give users added help
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
Provide the Interface
Your Users Help
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.