Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 24. Online Visual Basic
In this lesson you will learn:
- Why both intranet and Internet programming support are vital
- Where to find Internet programming tools in Visual Basic
- How to request Internet support from the VB Application
- What to expect from the wizard's Web browser
- Which ISP requirements a user needs before he can access the
Internet with your application
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
the Wizard to the Web!
Users Need an ISP
Through the Other Tools
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.