Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 21. Visual Basic and ActiveX
In this lesson you will learn:
- Why ActiveX controls are important today
- Where ActiveX controls come from
- How to install ActiveX controls in your Toolbox window
- How to bring OLE objects into your application
- How to convert a form to an ActiveX document
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
The Tools You Use
ActiveX Controls With VB
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.