Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 2. Analyzing Visual Basic
In this lesson you will learn:
- What events are
- How to respond to events
- When to use event procedures
- How to name event procedures
- When to use the VB Application Wizard
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
and Event Procedures
an Application from Scratch
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.