Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 19. Toolbars and More
In this lesson you will learn:
- What the Image List control does
- How to add the Toolbar control to the Toolbox window
- Why you must connect the image list to the toolbar
- How to respond to toolbar events
- When to use the Line and Shape controls
- How to accent forms with line-based graphics
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
for the Toolbar
Image List Control
Line and Shape Controls \
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.