Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 18. The Graphic Image
In this lesson you will learn:
- Which controls display graphic images
- What types of graphic files you can display
- How the Image control differs from the Picture Box control
- When the Toolbar control provides animation techniques
- How to adjust the size of an image contained in a Picture
Box or Image control
- How to improve the animation's efficiency so the movement
runs more smoothly across your screen
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
Picture Box Control
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.