Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 17. Menus and Visual Basic
In this lesson you will learn:
- What the Menu Editor does
- How to add a menu bar to applications
- When to code submenus
- How to name menu options
- Where to code menu events
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
an Application's Menu Bar
Pull-Down Menu Options
Menus to Event Procedures
Menus Between Projects
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.