Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 15. Visual Basic Database
In this lesson you will learn:
- What file terms you need to master
- When you open and close files
- How to write to a file
- How to read from a file
- When to use the Data control
- What bound controls offer
- How to use the Data Form Wizard
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
ntroduction to Database Processing
Data Form Wizard
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.