Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 13. Modular Programming
In this lesson you will learn:
- What benefits structured programming offers
- Why short, numerous procedures beat long procedures
- How to write your own functions and subroutines
- When to use functions
- How to code argument lists
- Why VB uses two argument-passing methods
- How to protect passed arguments
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
Procedures and Returning from Them
by Reference and by Value
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.