Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 12. Dialog Box Basics
In this lesson you will learn:
- What the Common Dialog Box control does
- How to distinguish between dialog boxes
- Where to prepare the dialog box's design-time properties
- How to use named literals to display a font selection
- How consistent dialog boxes make users comfortable
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
the Common Dialog Box Does
the Common Dialog Box Control
Common Dialog Boxes
Common Dialog Box Methods
the File Dialog Boxes
Color Dialog Box
Font Dialog Box
Printer Dialog Box
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.