|The free online textbook for this course is Sams Teach Yourself
Visual Basic 6 in 24 Hours. Read the Introduction
to the book.
1. Visual Basic at Work
In this lesson you will learn:
- What Visual Basic does
- How to start Visual Basic
- How to stop Visual Basic
- When to use the different Visual Basic windows
- How the system windows work together for you
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
Visual Basic About?
Basic's Various Editions
VB Programming Process
the Development Environment
Is at Your Fingertips
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.