completing this lesson, you should be able to:
- Identify the meanings of systolic and diastolic.
- Identify the major parts of a sphygmomanometer and a
- Identify how a sphygmomanometer measures blood
- Identify normal and abnormal blood pressure ranges.
- Identify factors that affect a person's blood
- Identify the proper procedures for taking a patient's
blood pressure with a stethoscope.
- Identify the maximum amount of time that an inflated
bladder should be left in place.
- Identify the procedures for determining a patient's
blood pressure without using a stethoscope.